Welcome to Blitz Lead Manager’s May 2013 Newsletter! We are excited to introduce our partner of the month, Bankrate Insurance. Our integration with Bankrate Insurance allows consumers to have high quality leads delivered from NetQuote, Agent Insider, and InsureMe directly into Blitz Lead Manager sales prospecting software. Agents are able to assign, search, and follow up on all leads right from Blitz Lead Manager. In this article, you will find several new enhancements to Blitz software, and the tips and tricks you need to help you make the most out of your account. As always, Blitz provides free training and support, so feel free to call us with any questions!Read More...
• Administrators now have the ability to modify and delete all appointments on other user’s schedules.
• The Email report will show totals of email recipients that have unsubscribed from future emails.
• A history record will be added to the lead that indicates an email was added to the unsubscribe list for your account. This would also be seen on the Lead Log History report as a “Email Unsubscribe” log type.
• Unsubscribe links are included in all Campaign, Web Lead Confirmation, and Workflow emails.
• A new feature for email templates in Blitz Lead Management Software allows you to use lead and assigned to user information inside the template. Use the Lead Substitutions dropdown to insert the desired information.
• A subject has been added to Email Template.
• A new setting for Web Lead Confirmation allows you to send the email from the Assigned To user’s email address. This will allow email responses to go back to Assigned To user’s email address instead of a specific address that the user may not have access to.
• A change to the way the Neglected Leads are calculated in Blitz Lead Management Software has been made to make the list more accurate.
• If an email sent from Blitz is not deliverable, an email will be sent to the From address indicating the case, a history record will be added to the lead, and if the email address for the lead matches the undeliverable address, it will be removed to ensure that you don’t waste time sending any more emails to an invalid email address.
iPhone iOS 3.0 and above supports the ability to add a calendar from a iCal (.ics) web URL. (iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s)
With this functionality you can add a read-only version of your Blitz Lead Management Software calendar. This article will take you through the setup step by step and have your calendar set up in no time.
Blitz Lead Manager and Compare Insurance Quotes have integrated; merging cutting-edge sales lead management software with an insurance lead provider specializing in auto insurance leads. Leads that are generated by CompareInsuranceQuotes.com are able to drop right into Blitz Lead Manager. This can be configured in Blitz Lead Manager under “Web Lead Setup”.Read More...
• Most of the reports within the Blitz Lead Management Software have received a face-lift. The reports have been modified to improve performance and ease of use. The Active User List, Lead List, Lead Log History List, Lead Status By Campaign and User List reports have all been converted into a more friendly grid layout.
• Blitz Lead Manager has an integration workflow for Call Fire’s Cloud Call Center Auto Dialer.
Two new columns have been added to the lead list within the Blitz Lead Management Software.
• The Next Appointment column will show the next non-recurring appointment for the lead.
• The Number of Opportunities column will display how many opportunities that the lead currently has.
Blitz Lead Management software and power dialer, SalesDialers.com have joined forces, offering both power dialing and top notch contact management software to help businesses succeed. By these two software companies integrating, this allows their clients to be able to call lists of leads very quickly and also have the lead management side to track the leads until the sale is closed.Read More...
• A new report has been created for administrators within the Blitz Lead Management Software. The User Activity report allows you to view totals of history and milestone activity for a user of a given date range.
• Edit My Profile settings from Manage Users
• New Quick Add Hour or Day follow up option
• Miscellaneous updates made to Opportunities, Lead Log, and Schedule